We offer a 24 HR emergency drain unblocking
Drain cleaning, clearing Sewers, toilets, sinks, waste drains, surface gullys/channels. Rain water down pipes, grease trap drains, percolation drains.
Drain Re-Lining: Drain Cleaning
Due to damage caused to drains including becoming damaged or compromised for many reasons, can cause contamination to surrounding ground water. Drain Relining is a cost effective alternative to replacing drains, as only one access point is required, minimising digging and all the disruption and expense that can cause. Macs Drain’s trained drain cleaning operatives can assess drains for the extent of the damage with the latest CCTV equipment and carry out the necessary works to bring problem drains back to efficiency. Drain Relining is used for complete renovation of pipe lengths manhole to manhole using epoxy resins and felt liners used for lining pipes with typical faults such as infiltration/ex-filtration, root ingress, multiple fractures and cracks. We can install structural liners or liners that can withstand temperatures of over 100 degrees.
Advantages of Drain Relining: Drain Cleaning
- Suitable for lining pipes with typical faults of root ingression, leaking joints, open/displaced joints, cracks and fractures. These faults can cause ex-filtration efficiency of sewerage treatment plants and endangering ground water.
- Stops the difficulties/impossibilities of excavating domestic/Industrial drainage due to structural constraints
- Epoxy lining is a rapid economic solution specifically for the repair of domestic and other non accessible drainage.
- Only one drain cleaning access point required and is suitable for pipe diameters ranging from 100mm to 300mm.
- Epoxy resins are a close fit installation and do not suffer the same shrinkage as polyester resins or have the same environmental effects with regards to styrene omissions.
Lines around 90 degree bends with minimal creasing.
087 322 2890
Commercial / Industrial
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations
- Power Washing
- Septic Tanks
Upper Main St,
Landline: 074 973 5866
Mobile: 087 3222890